I am open to everything from review requests, blog tour posts, giveaways, cover reveals, or guests posts. Please contact me at alyssa.carlier@gmail[dot]com or any of the ways on my contact page and we can talk!
Book review policy:
- Age category: I mostly read YA, but adult books have blown me away too.
- Genres: My favourite takeout is fantasy, although I adore anything speculative, from sci-fi to dystopian. Romance, not so much. Open to anything else in between!
- Format: Anything goes, really. I'm happy to consider traditional, indie or self-pub books!
- Reviews will be posted to this blog, Goodreads, and Barnes and Noble + promoted on Twitter and Pinterest.
- If you'd like me to post to any other sites, I'd be happy to oblige!
- I can't guarantee a review, but if I genuinely cannot review something you've sent me, I'll let you know. If there's radio silence, I've probably forgotten ... so nudge me if it's been like an eon and I haven't said a thing?
- On another note, a review copy doesn't really affect my opinion of a book. If you want to win me over, try tea and takeout.
- I go by a star system where 5 is FANTASTIC and 1 is NOOOO. I'm valiantly resisting half-stars.
- Contact me at alyssa.carlier@gmail[dot]com!
- Please keep all comments polite. Criticisms, disagreement and debate are welcome, but unwarranted rudeness or disrespect, especially anything homophobic, racist, sexist, etc., etc., will be deleted without mercy.
- On the same note, if I have offended you or made an incorrect statement, please feel free to say so in the comments section.
- I reply to all comments; check your Disqus notifications!
- I comment back whenever:
- you included a link in your comment, or;
- your Disqus profile includes a link to your own blog.
- I reserve the right to not comment back if your comment is utterly meaningless. This does not mean short. Short comments can be meaningful.
- I also reserve the right to not comment back if I have nothing meaningful to comment. Most likely this is because your posts discuss religion or other topics I either don't discuss online or have no opinion on.
- Rights to guest posts belong to the original writer, clearly. Please approach them via the included links if you have any enquiries.
- Rights to normal posts belong to me. You are welcome to share these posts by included images and with some quotes, so long as you credit me and link back.
- If a post inspires you, feel free to ask if you can base your own posts off them. (My answer will most likely be yes.) Please include a mention and a link back; and if you send that post my way, I'll most likely be delighted to see it and send you lots of takeout and comments.
- Some images are not mine. These images will click through to their source; or in some cases, I have specified the source in the caption.
- If some of these images belong to you and you would like me to remove them, please feel free to contact me.
- Your private information, such as your IP address, email address, etc., will never be shared without your permission.
- Some aggregate information, such as survey results, blog pageviews, etc., may be shared for various purposes. No information by which individual users can be identified will be shared in these cases.
- But of course, if you scream about CAKE and PINEAPPLES and WORLD DOMINATION in a survey answer, we all know who you are.